- I love the color of my hair, strawberry blonde~ not quite red and not quite blonde.
- I love when my hair is thick and even across the bottom, which is why I keep the ends trimmed.
- I love having bangs! And I love my accent piece that is longer on one side~ it adds interest and is a personal style statement.
- I love being able to fix my hair in so many different braids, buns, and hairstyles. The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to styling long hair.
- I love the uniqueness of having ankle-length hair. How fun to dress as Rapunzel for Halloween and use my own hair!
- I love having a thick braid. I read in a book once about a girl whose braid was as thick as her wrist, and that has always been my personal goal.
- I love that my long hair gives me a platform to meet new friends who also have long hair or are interested in long hair.
- I love being a source of encouragement and ideas for women and girls who are trying to grow their hair long, or are looking for ideas on how to fix their long hair.
- My hair makes me feel beautiful and special, which I think is important for every woman. I believe that each person has unique gifts, qualities, and features~ something that sets them apart from the crowd. Hair is a woman's glory. It makes me sad when I see a mother chop off her daughter's hair simply because it is inconvenient at times. I think that deep down inside, every girl wants to have long hair. I would encourage girls and women to grow their hair to a length they can manage and enjoy. That could be any length~ shoulder, elbow, waist, knee, whatever they personally love and want.
- My hair is my canvas, my creative outlet. I can't draw and I am not an artist, but with my hair I can create hairstyles and braids that are my own artistic expression.
- My hair makes each day interesting and new. After finishing my morning routine, I get to decide how I will fix my hair that day and then (hopefully) take hair pictures to post on my blog and Facebook and share with my friends around the world. I live in a very isolated part of the world, but that doesn't mean I have to be alone and removed from the rest of the world. On the contrary, my hair has given me an opportunity to share my look and style with friends around the world almost on a daily basis.
- Finally, my hair is a gift from God who created me. I thank Him for it, and for all the many blessings He has given me in my life.
- What I love most about having long hair
- If you've had a bad hair experience...there is hope!
- My Hair-Care Routine and Favorite Products
- Hello from Andrea
- Hallo (German)
- Bonjour (French)
- Ciao (Italian)
- Hallo (Dutch)
- Hola (Spanish)
- Olá (Portuguese)
- こんにちは (Japanese)
- Привет (Russian)
- Привіт (Ukrainian)
What I love most about having long hair
A friend asked what I love most about my hair, and what I love about having long hair in particular. I wanted to share my answer with my other friends here <3