Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Share your hair story with me

Hello long-hair friends,

     My blog is fast-approaching one million views, such an exciting event that I look forward to seeing happen.  Since I first started my blog, I have so enjoyed having a place to share hair pictures with friends who share my love for long hair.  I hope that in some way my posts are a help and an encouragement to friends who want to grow their own hair longer, or who are simply looking for a source of ideas for braids and hairstyles suitable for long hair.

     What is your hair story?  Do you have long hair?  Are you near your goal length?  What is your favorite thing about long hair?  Any hair care tips?  I would love for you to share your story with me.  If you feel comfortable leaving a public comment, please comment below in a reply to this post.  You can also message me on Facebook and send me a picture or two of your hair, maybe even a picture featuring your version of a hairstyle from my blog.  If you agree, I would love to share your pictures and stories here for our other long-hair friends to enjoy.

     Who knows?  Maybe one day we will get to meet in person and take hair pictures together.  I look forward to that day very much.  Thank you for your friendship.

Love, Andrea



10 comments:

  1. A wonderfull blog of a very beautifull lady ...you deserve those 1 miljon vieuws dear friend
    Much succes with everything you do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much dear Erwin. I am very thankful for your faithful friendship and support.

      Delete
    2. Your welcome dear Andrea its such a honor and pleassure to be your friend

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 1 Million!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! For some reason your first comment was marked as spam, but I appreciate hearing from you. Thank you for following <3

      Delete
  3. Your blog is really a place for long hair lover. I really appreciate your blog. I hope in future you maintenance this blog with same devotion. Wishing you all the best....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, what a beautiful comment and challenge to continue <3

      Delete
  4. Andrea, Congratulations on almost reaching a million views!! That is great! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Scott. We talked on Facebook about you starting this blog. You are such an expert in long hair styles and every one is so beautiful. Congratulations again. Scott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Scott! And thank you for encouraging me at the very beginning, this blog has brought much happiness into my life :-)

      Delete
    2. No problem, you deserve it. As I said, you are an expert in long hair styles--better than anyone I have seen. I hope to see some long hair friends for my birthday this month and hope to get some long hair friends together in Florida, near Orlando next year. Let me know if you think you may get that way, since you are a Disney fan and maybe you can join us. Best of luck and you are getting there to the 1 million!

      Delete