Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Stylishly Fashionable Updo

Hi everyone,

     I looked up a synonym for "chic" and saw the dictionary definition is "stylishly fashionable."  This seems like a great name for my updo today :-)  How fun to have a chance to wear my new jacket, I absolutely love it.

     My updo is a combination of side lace braids and a big bun.  I added lots of hair clips and two metallic flower clips as accents, plus to help keep my hair in place.  Thank you so much for coming to see my pictures!



 



   

 
 
  






3 comments:

  1. Very excellent. I still think it is the look of regal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered, how long does it take to dry and do your hair in the morning? And I'd love to just sit next to you and admire your beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and beautifull dear friend

    ReplyDelete