Thursday, March 2, 2017

Extra big high bun~ always a good choice

Hello everyone,

     I love a high bun as you might have noticed :-)  Yesterday I wore my hair in a high rope braid bun to compliment my lacy sweater.  This hairstyle and top seemed to go together perfectly.

     How fun to see this beautiful carousel made completely of flowers!  I'm not sure I could pick a favorite horse, they were all equally pretty.







 

********






********

With a breakfast like this, you know your day is off to a great start!


3 comments:

  1. I'd love to feel the weight of that bun, must be really heavy, when you let your hair down that must've looked extra beautiful! So much hair and sooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extra high and extra beautifull bun , happy weekend beautifull friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello how are you. Do you have a video of this beautiful bun ? Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete