Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve Angel Hairstyle

Merry Christmas Eve, my friends <3

     This evening I went to the Christmas Eve service at church with friends.  I was wearing my new white dress, so I tried to fix my hair in a Christmas Angel style.  First I made a small rope braided bun on top of my head, and wrapped a glittery headband around my bun like a halo.  Then I braided the rest of my loose hair and wore it over one shoulder.

     In case you missed it, be sure to visit my post on the Christmas Tree Braid I wore to a party last week~ such a fun, festive look that I learned from Instagram.  Thank you for coming to see my blog!














3 comments:

  1. Wow Andrea, you do look like an angel, you are an angel of God, keep me in your prayers as I will pray for you. Such beautiful hair tonight, and I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas beautifull friend ..your hairstylle , your white dress and wonderfull smille are warm my heart ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I love this hairstyle too and will definitely do it again <3

    ReplyDelete