Sunday, September 18, 2016

Dutch Rapunzel Braid

Hi friends,

     I'm in love with side Dutch braids, especially when one is combined with a pull-through braid <3  Today I braided my hair in a side Dutch braid, then put my hair into a low ponytail.  I wrapped a little bit of hair around my ponytail holder, then braided the length of my ponytail in a pull-through braid.  When I reached a little past waist length on my braid, I tied my braid off then braided the rest of my hair in a simple 3-strand braid.  I brought this braid up underneath my pull-through braid, and wrapped it around the base of my ponytail.  This kept my Rapunzel-style braid at waist length, rather than full length. 

     Thank you for coming by my blog!  How fun to share hair pictures with all my friends around the world.
















3 comments:

  1. Andrea, you are just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice day beautifull friend :) that Rapunzel braid looks so wonderfull and thick and i love your red dress

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete