Tuesday, August 23, 2016

San Diego Rope Braid Updo

Hello from sunny California!

I'm in America for a few weeks visiting family and friends, so my posts may be more sporadic than usual. How fun to visit the world famous San Diego Zoo! Then the next day, I wore my favorite new sandals and fixed my hair in a simple rope braid updo. Thank you for coming to see my post!









********



So sleepy!


Colorful food

Best friends share a meal together

A baby <3




On guard


Relaxing after sentry duty








Such a cute little guy, and so active!

My favorite sight of all was watching this polar bear swimming

4 comments:

  1. Such beautifull pictures my dear friend , have a good time in America 😊😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have great time in america... So lovely photos all.

    ReplyDelete