Sunday, May 8, 2016

4-strand French braid updo, always a favorite

Hello everyone,

     I hope you are having a lovely May. Yesterday I fixed my hair in three loose 4-strand French braids and put the length of my hair in a low bun. Many people who saw my hairstyle in person said how much they liked it, including Mickey and Minnie :-)

     On another note, Happy Mother's Day to my mom, who told me to look up hairstyles for long hair on the internet when I was stuck in a cinnamon bun rut. When her suggestion paid off and I soon had more hairstyle ideas than I knew what to do with, she said I should start my own long hair blog~ proving once and for all that mother knows best.


















5 comments:

  1. I'm glad your mom told you to look up hairstyles, because of her you have all these fans who love seeing your pictures and videos, and I wouldn't have got to see such a beautiful woman who loves her long hair as much as I do! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautifull dear friend
    :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures always make me smille and your hairstylles surprising in a good way 👍👍👍👍💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful, Andrea! I'm always amazed how much hairstyles you know to do with your hair. You definitely show that xxlong hair is not boring! You have a clever mum ;-) <3

    ReplyDelete