Thursday, February 19, 2015

Dressy Thursday hairstyle

Hi everybody,

Instead of "casual Friday" I seem to be sporting a "dressy Thursday" look.  Today I fixed my hair in a semi-poofy hairband French braid, then made a center braided bun.  I wrapped the end of my French braid around my bun and pinned everything in place.  There is a hairclip hidden in the center of my bun like I've shown in a few of my videos, and a bobby pin or two.
     Thank you so much for following my blog, I hope you have a wonderful day :-)













********




2 comments:

  1. Very nice! And I liked your Taylor Swift cover in Chuukese too!

    Do you ever wear your hair down? I think your hair's beautiful and would be a blessing and delight to see down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, on both counts! And thank you for your comments on my hair, I start most of my videos with it down, but as far as wearing it down throughout the day, I don't really. It's too long! :-)

      Delete