Friday, February 20, 2015

Curly Bun for Super Long Hair

Hi everybody,

Thank you for coming by to see my new post!  Today I used little elastics to make a small lattice-look on one side, then I put my hair into a ponytail.  I put a hairclip around the base of my ponytail to hold my hair in place, then started wrapping my hair around in a bun and added little clips as I went.  The overall effect looked rather like a curly bun, I thought.  A simple way to turn long straight hair into a more textured hair-do :-)
     Sometimes friends ask where do I get all my hairclips.  All of these came from Ross.  I came back from Guam with quite a stash!  Many of my jeweled hairclips I got here on my island.  And one time a girlfriend in Germany sent me some beautiful pearl hairclips.  So you see I get them from many places :-)













**********






2 comments:

  1. Another nice hair updo! Just wondering, what would you call the colour of your hair? I think it's red but it's quite blonde too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I've always considered my hair to be strawberry blonde...not really red/ginger and not really blonde.

      Delete