Saturday, September 27, 2014

Coiled Rope Braid

Hello friends,

It's great to be back home in the islands.  I have a few hairstyles in store from my trip, and will post them in a few days.  But for now, here are some pictures of my look for today.  I started out with a headband rope braid, and kept coiling it around into this braided updo.  My little hairclips hold everything in place perfectly!
     As always, thank you so much for following my blog!  I appreciate all your kind comments and pageviews.



















3 comments:

  1. I love the way you get your rope to lay atop the front! I think that my problem may be that I need to take smaller sections so that it would be more prone to lay accordingly.

    As always, I love seeing your styles!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea
    You're looking beautiful and gorgeous as always!!
    You're hair especially!!
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for commenting on this hairstyle. I appreciate your kind thoughts. This is one of my favorite spiral braids so far!

    ReplyDelete