Wednesday, July 9, 2014

French Braid Pile-Up

Hi everybody,

This morning I tried something a little adventurous -- I parted my hair down the center, then divided the two sections in half to make a total of four parted sections (like a pie divided four ways).  I made two upside-down French braids and two regular French braids, then combined all the braid tails into a high ponytail which I wrapped up into a bun.  Here are (quite a few!) pictures of the results.  I think hairstyles with multiple braids always look so fun.  As always, thank you for following my hairstyle blog!  I appreciate everyone's views and comments :-)




















2 comments:

  1. Fab! I think that I will be trying this later tonight- my brother has a baseball game and I am always looking for hairstyles that will match the event. :)

    Cassie
    p.s. I just love that shirt on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure it will look great and be a fun hairstyle for the game :-)

      Delete