Sunday, September 1, 2013

Beautiful Micronesia~ Paradise in the Western Pacific

Hello everyone!

I'm back from my trip, as you see.  What an amazing adventure!  Here are a few pictures I took from the ship and on the different islands we visited.  The ocean was as calm as glass, and dolphins kept swimming alongside the ship and performed tricks for us, much to our delight!  The island scenery was prettier than any postcard, just as clean and beautiful as when God first made this lovely, isolated part of the world.

Sunset at sea




Watching the dolphins play
A hair picture!


More dolphins!

Hair picture while walking through the tropical jungle
Walking through the taro patch






I have hair pictures to post separately, but for now I wanted to share these with you!  I hope they have brightened up your day <3


3 comments:

  1. When I see a postcard or a professional photo it's just a picture. But when I see private photos like these the places become closer, more real, I start thinking about them, imagining how life looks like... Thank you for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love sharing these photos with you~ life in the islands is so beautiful <3

      Delete
  2. Oh, so beautiful! Thank you for sharing a part of the world I may never visit. Our Creator is so creative and loves to share beauty with us. :o) Love your hair, too!

    ReplyDelete