Friday, August 23, 2013

Half-Updo French Braid

Hello friends,

This may be my last post for a week~ I am going on a trip to the outer islands tomorrow and won't be back home until next Saturday!  I can't wait to post pictures of my adventure (and hopefully some tropical hair photos as well :-)

A few days ago I tried this half-updo hairstyle~ first I made a diagonal part, and put the lower half of my hair into a ponytail.  Then I made a French braid with the upper half.  I braided the end of my French braid and my ponytail into a rope braid, and wrapped the rope braid into a bun which I held in place with a clip on one side.  A very easy yet pretty hair-do <3


Half-Updo French Braid
















2 comments:

  1. All of your styles are cute as can be but this is by far one of my favorites. Enjoy your trip. Safe travels.
    Relaxed Thairapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love this hairstyle, too~ it is easy and fast :-)

      Delete