Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dutch Braid - Flower Updo~ my look for today

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you so much for all the views and comments on my length pictures~ I've had so much fun sharing these with you all. <3

A friend posted a picture on my Facebook timeline of a hairstyle I've seen but haven't yet tried myself. She inspired me to give it a try, so here is my look for today:

 
 
The original picture posted on Facebook:
 


(As you've probably noticed by now, I have a lot more than just one picture to post...)

Some other views of my look for today:






 
 
Oh, and in case you're wondering what it looked like from the front:
 

 
 
Thanks for coming by to look! I can't believe how close we are to 10,000 page views! If you haven't subscribed for email notification yet, there is a place to sign up on the side bar.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment